Grafix Wound Care Case Studies
To access our case studies on these and other indications, please register below.
- Use In Surgery
- Exposed Hardware
- Tendon / Muscle
- Sacral / Pressure
- Recurrent Ulcers
- Treatment Naive Ulcers
To gain access to the case studies, you must read the Access License Agreement below. By submitting your information, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement. To download a copy of the full Agreement, please click here.
CASE STUDIES ACCESS LICENSE AGREEMENT
We are very pleased that you are interested in learning more about Osiris’s wound care products, specifically our Grafix® products, and this Click-Through Agreement (the “Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions upon which Osiris Therapeutics, Inc., a Maryland corporation (“Osiris”) is willing to grant you (“Visitor”) a limited license to access Osiris’s related case studies and information. By clicking “I AGREE,” you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement in its entirety.
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT PRIOR TO ACCESSING THESE CASE STUDIES. AS USED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE TERM “CASE STUDIES” INCLUDES BOTH THE PARTICULAR CASE STUDIES AND THE RELATED DATA, PATIENT SUMMARIES, OUTCOMES, TREATMENT PRACTICES, ETC. OSIRIS IS WILLING TO GRANT ACCESS TO THESE CASE STUDIES AND RELATED MATERIALS TO YOU ONLY IF YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT CLICK “I AGREE” AND DO NOT ACCESS THE CASE STUDIES.
1. Grant of License to Access. In consideration of your acceptance of the terms, conditions, and limitations provided in this Agreement, Osiris grants to you (“Visitor”) the right to access the Case Studies solely for the purposes of evaluating Grafix® and our related products for professional clinical use, either as patient, physician, or medical facility (the “Permitted Use”). This license is effective for (and limited to) the duration of your viewing of the Case Studies on the Osiris website.
2. Permitted Access and Use. Visitor acknowledges and agrees that it is permitted to access the Case Studies solely through the Osiris website, and Visitor agrees not to make any copies (including screen shots or other forms of data capture) of the Case Studies, except in connection with viewing the Case Studies through the Osiris website.
3. Restrictions and Limitations. (a) You agree to use these Case Studies solely for the Permitted Use (as defined in Section 1 above). (b) You agree not to use the Case Studies for any other purpose, including competitive marketing, the creation of derivative works, or data-mining. Any requests for rights of use for those other purposes should be directed to Osiris at email@example.com. (c) You agree you will not reproduce, deactivate, or bypass any copy or similar security on the Osiris website.
4. Reservation of Rights. The Case Studies are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties and other laws regarding trade secrets and other intellectual property rights. Title and full ownership rights to the Case Studies remain with Osiris or its affiliates or partners. All rights not specifically granted herein are reserved by Osiris.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. With respect to the website and Case Studies, Osiris provides access on an AS IS basis and does not warrant that the website will meet Visitor’s requirements or that the operation of the website will be error free. With respect to Grafix®, Osiris does not represent or warrant the performance or suitability of Grafix® for any general or specific purpose, indication, treatment, or condition, and OSIRIS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. In no event will Osiris be liable to Visitor or any third party for any loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of business information; any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages; or any claims or demands brought against Visitor, even if Osiris has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. General Terms and Conditions. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be finally and exclusively settled in the state or federal courts located in the State of Maryland.
IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT WITHIN THE SCOPE OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ENGAGEMENT AS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, THEN THE TERM “VISITOR” INCLUDES YOUR EMPLOYER OR PRINCIPAL CONTRACTOR, AS APPLICABLE, AND YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT TO OSIRIS THERAPEUTICS, INC. THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT ON SUCH EMPLOYER’S OR PRINCIPAL CONTRACTOR’S BEHALF.
Take Your First Step in a New DirectionTo learn more about Grafix, or to place an order, please contact us directly.
7015 Albert Einstein Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
Customer Service: (888) 674-9551
Fax: (443) 283-4419
For general product information or to place an order, contact: Biosurgery@osiris.com
Published Data - Downloads
- Robert G Frykberg, Gary W Gibbons, Jodi L Walters, Dane K Wukich, Farrell C Milstein A prospective, multicentre, open-label, single-arm clinical trial for treatment of chronic complex diabetic foot wounds with exposed tendon and/or bone: positive clinical outcomes of viable cryopreserved human placental membrane
- Lavery LA, Fulmer J, Shebetka KA, Regulski M, Vayser D, Fried D, et al. The efficacy and safety of Grafix for the treatment of chronic diabetic foot ulcers.
- Regulski M, Jacobstein DA, Petranto RD, Migliori VJ, Nair G, Pfeiffer D. A retrospective analysis of a human cellular repair matrix for the treatment of chronic wounds.
For medical information, contact: Medicalinformation@osiris.com